Bienvenido

Review GlitterBux

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome to GlitterBux - Where your money always glitters!


Before everything else, kindly let me introduce myself. My name is Tianshuai Chang or Tian for short. I have gained a lot of experience in PTC industry throughout the time and therefore decided to open my own PTC site. If you are tired of losing money on PTC sites that eventually stop paying or scam you, and looking for a trustworthy site where your money is safe and there is no risk involved in losing your money, you have just arrived to the ideal place.

We offer Instant Payments and Purchases to all of our members. That means, Pay and receive instantly! My AlertPay account is VERIFIED and I plan to keep GlitterBux alive for many years and provide you with the best service ever.

In contrast to all PTC sites who use members' funds only to keep the site going, I'm using whatever funds I have in my own pocket to ensure the very long term of the site and make sure my members are all satisfied with everything.

What you get as a member?

Standard Members receive 0.01$ for every ad they view and 0.004$ for every ad their referral view. When they reach the min payout of 4$, they may request a payment via AlertPay which will be processed Instantly to their account.




0 comments: